Dev Rel Showcase
I created a website to showcase my technical blogs and Developer Relations journey.
React, Next.js, Front-end, Web Design
February 8, 2022
I don't have a lot of experience with React, so I wanted to learn by creating a React app.
Since I wanted to learn React, as well as showcase my Dev Rel journey, I created this!
I always enjoy learning new technologies and creating projects. This website (linked here) was created in just a few days as a way to showcase my ability to quickly learn new skills, as well as showcase my technical content creation. Here were my goals:
- Create a website with React and Next.js
- Write a Blog post (for beginners) to help others understand APIs
- Create interactive animations and supplement them with my blog post
- Curate a list of my favorite blog posts
- Create a Dev Rel roadmap to plan my future goals
- Document my thought process and design
My favorite features are:
- The interactive animations I was able to create
- The interactive Kanban board I was able to implement
- The fun confetti animation I was able to implement
Check it out here: link
You can find the repository here: link